Learning Management System. Remote Training System
"Distance learning system (Learning Management System (LMS) - a package of tools for creating training programs (targeted at teachers, instructors and trainers) and conduct remote training of employees on the job workflow. LMS enables the development of advanced training programs, to distribute them through the Internet, through a personal account of a student or a teacher. Thanks to developed system provides the ability to create innovative training materials available tutoring at any time anywhere in the world.
Learning Management System provides the full cycle of the organization of training, including:
· Registration of courses, students, teachers, conducting their private affairs;
· Preparation and publication of educational materials, exercises and training;
· Organization of testing, assessment of knowledge and skills;
· Collecting statistics and accounting of learning outcomes;
· Planning and timetable;
· Organization of training activities, both for full-time study, and remote;
· The use of means of communication: forums, chats, virtual classrooms, video broadcasting;
· Analysis of the results of training activities and the preparation of various forms of reporting. "
Examples of work with the system LMS presented in movies.