|About training centre||Course search||Branches||Projects||Feedback||Media centre||Contact us|
Locksmith poisoned by methane gas while cleaning a sewer in BashkortostanAugust 26, 2015
Save 37-year-old man could not, he died
Ufa, 26 August. Law enforcement officials find out the circumstances of the death of 37-year-old technician, the press service of the local Investigation Department.
As it became known, three workers of municipal service in the village of Urman engaged in cleaning sewage. 37-year-old welder, who descended into the well first, suddenly felt ill.
He descended to the aid of two colleagues who also became ill. As a result, 37-year-old man died, and his companions were hospitalized with poisoning methane. For their life is now struggling doctors.