|About training centre||Course search||Branches||Projects||Feedback||Media centre||Contact us|
Three men were poisoned by the gas, eliminating the blockage in the sewers near VoronezhAugust 24, 2015
Voronezh, August 3. Four people were poisoned by an unknown gas while cleaning sewerage works near Voronezh, three of them died. A criminal case under article "Violation of safety rules or any other rules of labor protection, perfect face, which had an obligation to comply with these rules, resulting in the death of two or more persons." Reported SU TFR in the Voronezh region.
It is known that on July 31 of this year in the sewer network located near one of the houses on the street Cosmonauts Prigorodnoye Kalacheevskogo district of Voronezh region, there was a blockage.
During cleaning work sewer network to eliminate clogging three employees BUVO "Suburban home for the elderly and disabled" and a civilian were poisoned by an unknown gas. One of the workers was hospitalized, and the remaining three died at the scene.
According to preliminary results of the forensic examination, three men died of acute poisoning with an unidentified gas, complicated by the development of acute venous plethora of internal organs, acute heart failure, pulmonary edema, swelling of the brain.
Found out all the details of what happened, there is the collection and consolidation of evidence base. Examine witnesses, and appointed a set of necessary forensic examinations.
The criminal investigation continues.