|About training centre||Course search||Branches||Projects||Feedback||Media centre||Contact us|
Approved the Regulations on labor protection when performing electric welding and gas welding worksMarch 11, 2015
Order of the Ministry of Labour of Russia from 23.12.2014 N 1101n approved the regulations on labor protection when performing electrical welding and gas welding works.
Application of the Rules is mandatory when performing electrical welding and gas welding works:
- Employers - legal entities and individuals, regardless of their organizational and legal forms of ownership (except for employers - individuals who are not individual entrepreneurs);
- Employees who are with them in labor relations.
Rules apply to employees performing electric welding and gas welding work used indoors or outdoors, fixed, portable and mobile electric welding and gas welding units designed to perform welding procedures, welding, cutting, melting (separation and surface) and pressure welding , including:
- Arc and plasma welding, welding, cutting;
- Atomic hydrogen welding;
- Electron beam welding;
- Laser cutting and welding (welding and cutting light beam);
- Electroslag welding;
- Welding contact heating;
- Contact or diffusion bonding, welding dugokontaktnoy;
- Gas welding and gas cutting of metals.
Rules secured obligation of the employer to develop safety instructions for the professions and (or) the types of works subject to the requirements of the Rules and technical documentation organization manufacturer for specific types of welding, gas welding equipment and tools.
Rules also a list of harmful and (or) hazardous production factors that may affect the employees in the performance of electric welding and gas welding works.
In addition, the Rules of fixed labor protection requirements:
- The organization of work (production processes);
- Applicable to the production areas (sites) and workplace organization;
- In case of technological processes, tools and equipment operation.
Start Date: 05/27/2015