РуEn +7 (347) 295-94-62+mail@ufaucheba.ru

The farm worker died from shock

January 5, 2015

As reported in Balti energy inspection tragic incident occurred on the first day of the new year, January 1, about 16.30. The shower is located in the administrative block pig farm in the village of Corlat. A member of the following working day, going home, wanted to take a shower. "She went to the shower room, intending to turn on the hot water faucet handle touched and received electric shock. Hot water supplied from the boiler, which is located on the wall in the next room, "- said in energoinspektsii. Traces of electrocution as the medical examiner said, were found on the index finger of the left hand of the deceased. Laboratory measurements have confirmed the fact that the insulation resistance of the boiler is equal to zero. Inspectors found also a number of other disorders. The investigation is ongoing.